Traditional Thai Massage is established from a small group of Thai Therapists registered in Australia in 2010.
Compose of the original knowledge of Thai natural medicine, Thai Therapeutic massage combine together with our experiences in Western massage technique that has developed the best outcome of our treatments and goal.
Due to ancient Thais believed that "No illness is the best blessing"
Our primary goal is to approach and maintain good health and well-being. Also provide the clients with the truth and accurate information in therapeutic massage.
The Nara Traditional Thai Massage scopes on the Thai way of healing the body, mental and emotional. Our massage is introduced and promoted the safe and effective Thai Massage practice to Australians by wisdom of Thailand.
Precautions & Contraindications
Since we take your health very seriously, we urge you to be extremely careful and honest when providing this information. Ensure you have read this information before attempted our services. People who are ill (even without noticing it) could endanger and put their physical health into unnecessary risk. For example,
If you have a simple fever which caused by a common cold, the massage therapy can escalate a negative outcome if massage is performed.
There are some fundamental precautions and contraindications should consider are;
- High Fever, Convulsion
- Acute Inflammations
- Recent Operation or Recent Injuries particularly bone fracture, muscle and skeleton injuries
- Open skin Wounds
- Phlebitis, Varicose Veins and Thrombosis(with special care)
- Infections and Auto Immune Dysfunction Syndrome such as Hepatitis, Herpes Virus, Chicken Pox and AIDS
- Any type of Skin Diseases such as Fungi, Scabies, Lice etc.
- Alcohol Consumption is prohibited of receiving all types of massage.
- Uncontrolled High or Low Blood Pressure
- Heart Diseases and Disorders(Pacemaker, Open Heart Surgery, Strokes)
- All forms of Cancer
- Either Early or Late Stages of Pregnancy(please notify staff)
- A massage should not be received at least one hour after meal
- Pregnancy women, menstruating women and person who is internal or external bleeding are not allowed to receive foot reflexology massage.
- After receiving a massage, drinking plenty of water is required to eliminate toxin and lactic acids developed during the massage process.
Please inform our staff members if you have one of these conditions above. It is absolutely necessary to consult your health's condition with you GP before booking an appointment with us.